What can be helped?
First and foremost, the treatment is about you and about bringing about a return of your physical and emotional wellbeing. The aim of treatment is that your life becomes healthier, happier and more on track with what works best for you, depending on your stage in life.
People usually fall into two categories on arrival at the clinic – those who want to focus on improving their emotional wellbeing and those with physical symptoms to be sorted. For those clients wishing to improve focus and mental clarity as well as gaining insight, skills and tools for better decision making and staying on track, we begin with an initial one hour consultation (online or in person) where we decide the most appropriate follow up programme. Sometimes, very few sessions are involved, especially if clients are willing to do the exercises, interrupt the disruptors and practise the behaviours.
Those with physical symptoms often arrive with:
• Fertility Issues, Period problems, PMS, Candida, Low libido
• Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, irritability, poor energy and insomnia
• Pregnancy related concerns such as morning sickness, constipation, exhaustion and sleeplessness
• Exhaustion and Burnout, Adrenal fatigue
• Mood disturbances such as Anxiety, Depression and Stress
• Digestive disturbances such as IBS, Food intolerances, Chronic constipation
• Hayfever, Sinusitus and Allergies
• Chronic coughs, Colds and Sore Throats
• Recurrent / Chronic antibiotic usage
• Children's behavioural problems, including separation anxiety, excessive clinginess / fearfulness, or the impact of bullying
• Skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, warts and verucca
• And much, much more
Treatment is tailor made for your specific circumstances and needs and may include homoeopathic remedies. Treatment is suitable for people of all ages from the very young right through to the elderly, including pregnant women. It is a safe, gentle and highly effective way of restoring health without any of the side effects commonly seen with more conventional medicines.
The remedies are made from natural substances and can be used alone or alongside any of your prescribed medications without any interactions. Any medication prescribed by your own doctor, should only be stopped or changed under his / her supervision.
Suggestions will sometimes be made regarding the use of supplementation and / or lifestyle changes.
Natural Health Solutions, Wicklow, Ireland. Telephone (087) 746 5882. Email firstname.lastname@example.org